Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Does Aquis do RNS announcements

Wondering if Aquis has an RNS updates for companies, going to have a look at it and try to identify some winners only seen it b4 due to Valereum but wasn't exactly sure what it was. Kudos for the interview.

It does indeed, take a look at their website and you get a profile of the companies, YOOMA caught my interest as a CBD fan.

Thanks, saw the share price on its web but didn't dig deep enough to market announcements but can see just like LSE with updates per company am actually considering investing in AQX itself a bit like a tracker as would expect that if companies do well on it, then it will attract more and generate more £££ - seems a high growth company in its own right. 

RNS is just one of a handful of platforms through which public companies can release their announcements, though they have something like 95% market share.

The only FCA regulation is that the announcements go via a Primary Information Provider which includes PR Newswire, EQS, and a few others.

Quote from samdb on August 24, 2021, 4:33 pm

RNS is just one of a handful of platforms through which public companies can release their announcements, though they have something like 95% market share.

The only FCA regulation is that the announcements go via a Primary Information Provider which includes PR Newswire, EQS, and a few others.

Thanks samdb very insightful and I did not know this, always use the the RNS generically as a term for an update from a company! 

I didn't know either till I started building an RNS platform and realised we would need agreements with five other companies as well 😭

I am surprised Aquis haven't started their own as it would be easy to undercut RNS who charge £270 per announcement.

£270 per announcement that's mad!??! Would definitely make sense for Aquis to make their own especially as the numbers add up.

Hey, profit awaits! Free Sharebuyers Newsletter

Receive hot tips you can profit from - only sent when it matters. Twitter: @ShareBuyers.